Glee come is progressing nicely. I finished the back and the left front and went ahead and blocked them. I don't have enough yarn to knit the sleeves, which I expected, as I am knitting this sweater at a much tighter gauge than recommended in the pattern even though I am using the recommended yarn. I just didn't like the hand of the fabric at the recommended gauge. I am much happier with what I have now and am happy to have to order yarn. But, since I am not sanguine about matching dye lots, and black varies as much, as any other color, I am not starting the sleeves until the new yarn arrives. In fact I have ordered enough yarn to knit both sleeves even though I have one skein of the original batch remaining.
While I am waiting for more black Taglia, I am knitting the right front, which is coming along rapidly.
This is knit in Karabella's Tango, a poly blend novelty yarn.
I've been told the black Taglia will ship out to me in early October so this project is about to hault for a bit. I should finish the right front today and get it blocked. I may be able to begin assembly and finishing the neck and front bands, but then I will have to wait.
I will undoubtedly start something new.