I knit this sweater with several inches of negative ease but as you can see, the fabric is quite light without much structure so it quickly becomes loose. Any bigger and I would be ripping it out. The sleeves are loose but better than the body of the sweater. The dolcino has better memory than the Maya.
Since I don't want to start another new project until I finish at least one or two more UFOs I resurrected Shelagh from the depths of the "projects past" drawer. I ripped the right front back to the fold line with the intention of re-knitting the top section correctly. However when I started to actually measure what I had and knit, I discovered that the entire thing was wonky so I ended up ripping the entire right front and starting over. I knit from the shoulder through the armhole shaping last night, 87 rows, but many of those rows are quite narrow. Now I'm on the thicker, double section which will take a while longer. This time however, I shall knit with thought and do it right.